At proCFO, we are your one stop bookkeeping and financial control solution. We provide a guaranteed fixed monthly fee, or work ‘on the clock’ rates – the choice is yours. We work at your premise or remotely, and we’re experts in the the popular accounting software packages such as Xero and MYOB.
proCFO bookkeeping service will manage, as much or as little of your bookkeeping function as you wish. This includes:
- Processing of all purchases, sales, receipts and payments;
- Streamlining processes to reduce time and cost;
- Processing of your payroll, maintaining entitlements and employee records;
- Activity statement lodgement;
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on your behalf;
- Payment of your employee superannuation & state payroll tax;
- Cashflow monitoring;
- Produce financial reports for owner / banker / interested parties;
- Reconciliation of ALL bank accounts, credit cards, loans and other liabilities, so that your P&L is accurate;
- Preparation of work papers for your external accountants, to save money on year-end tax processing;
- And much more…
Get a Free Consultation & Quote
We make sure that your paperwork, finances and tax obligations are all in order so that you can focus on what you do best – run your business.
Why use proCFO Bookkeeping Service?
- We are accountants and CPAs with decades of experience in financial management;
- We explain your financial performance in simple, easy to understand terms with graphs and charts;
- We do more than just bookkeeping – we work with business owners to grow their profit and improve cash flow;
- We use cloud accounting technology to streamline data entry, improve accuracy and keep your costs down;
- We know exactly what your accountant needs to prepare your year-end tax returns, avoiding additional accountants fees to fix bookkeeping errors;
- Because we are qualified and know how to do the job right.
Bookkeeping done by accountants – it makes sense really.
We service Perth Metro, as well as North and South of the River.
BAS Agent (reg # 25417329)