Let’s face it, bookkeeping isn’t the most exciting of discussion topics is it?
But, it is a necessary and important part of running a successful business. proCFO adopts the mantra,
“what you can measure, you can manage”.
So, if your bookkeeping is months behind or the only measure you have of how your business is performing, is your bank balance
– then how can you truly manage your business?
proCFO bookkeeping service in Perth will manage as much or as little of your bookkeeping function as you wish. This includes:
- Processing of all purchases, sales, receipts
- Streamlining processes to reduce time and cost;
- Processing of your payroll, maintaining entitlements and employee records;
- Activity statement lodgement;
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on your behalf;
- Payment of your employee superannuation & state payroll tax;
- Cashflow monitoring;
- Produce financial reports for
owner / banker/ interested parties;
- Reconciliation of ALL bank accounts, credit cards, loans and other liabilities, so that your P&L is accurate;
- Preparation of work papers for your external accountants, to save money on year-end tax processing;
- And much more…
We make sure that your paperwork, finances
Take a read of the Blog article “The 10 Most Common Bookkeeping Mistakes“.
Why use proCFO Bookkeeping Service?
- We are accountants and CPAs with decades of experience in financial management;
- We explain your financial performance in simple, easy to understand terms with graphs and charts;
- We do more than just bookkeeping – we work with business owners to grow their profit and improve cash flow;
- We use cloud accounting technology to streamline data entry, improve accuracy and keep your costs down (see our Blog – Accounts Payable);
- We know exactly what your accountant needs to prepare your year-end tax returns, avoiding additional accountants fees to fix bookkeeping errors;
- Because we are qualified and know how to do the job right.
Bookkeeping done by accountants – it makes sense really. Contact us